<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8840376?origin\x3dhttp://simplyblackorwhite.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


[ Blog posts // Profile // Tagboard // Affiliation // Archive ]
Hey there welcome.. Chill peeps and enjoy.. Hey people welcome to my blog.. Feel free to chill here and ready up on my life...!
Stock image is official art of "Hsing-hsing" from Pandemonium.
The creator does custom requests too. If you wish to contact him, click the link below.
Powered by Blogger

Designed by Nic "Composer of Requiems" Wong

Monday, October 25, 2004

UnKnOwn FeELiNgz VoL.OnEz

Oh my god... I think i juz scolded my dear brudda wrongly.... And why am i crying becuz of this thing??? Or isit another?? I DUNNO!!! I need sum1... I know that it is juz a game only.. SO why am i behaving lilke this... Sumtimes i scold him because it is like wadeva game i play..*sob* He would be better than me in tat aspect of the game.. So why am i crying?? That doesnt ans my question... I really need sum1 to confide in... I really need u brudda... I feel lilke saying sorrie to u but i dun dare... Brudda if u see this blog, sorrie... I know that it is not ur fault... I oso dunno wad got into me... Why do i feel like tat?? Why am i crying??*sob* Wad should i do???!! I really need sum1 to confide in.. Please sum1... Wad am i to do... I know that i made a grave mistka eby making Yuan Pin my brudda... i really regret it.. Brudda sorrie to make u suffer wif me.. I really dunno wad to do.. i dun mean to offend u... Wad am i to do?? I hope that sum1 can be my guiding angel and guide me through the rest of my life... *sob* I tink i better stop crying my dad may come bk anythimg... *sob* Okie more or less this is it... All the best to u brudda and sorrie... *sob* (T.T)(T.T)(T.T)(T.T)(T.T)

enlightened at 3:52 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My life, that of a hectic singapore student..

Name:
Location: Clementi?? Hehe nt sure, Singapore, Singapore
Lays aka Sis
Theywe arna...
Jinyi bro

Designed by Nic "Composer of Requiems" Wong