La la la ala carte new friend =D
Helloz people long time never update my blog already yeah... T.T the good part is that im updating it now.. hehe sorrie abit corny that statement.. Well hmmm the holidays!!! Well i went to USA to visit DISNEYLAND!! Well wasnt as fantastic as i tot it would be lahz.. THE WORST PART IS WAITING FOR A RIDE!!! i waited for like 2 1/2 hours for juz 1 ride!!! SUCKERS!!! Then well sure it was cool... Got to see mickey and the others.. and POPEYE!!! After i came back then i realised that OMG!!! MRS CHUA ACTUALLY GAVE US 12 COMPOS TOI WRITE DURING THE HOLIDAYS!!! =X [wad was she tinking... lost her marbles] thats crazy OKIE!! Hmm dunring the hoolidays all i did was juz computer eat run and play ps2.. thats all... otherwise i DINT REVISE AT ALL!!! i tink i would start like next week... THEN ALAS!!! i got to know a new friend =D Benjamin tan peh leng!!! from nan hua sec.. my bro good friend and well now oos mine.. =D AND I SWEAR NOW THAT I MUST GET MY PROM TO BE IN A HOTEL!!! I DONT CARE!!!! ONCE IN A LIFETIME!!! ITS A m-U-S-T!!! I DUN GIVE A DAMM!! WE WILL FIGHT FOR IT.. (will we lucy??? u must help okie!!!) WELL I TINK THATS all wait long time for my next update then!!!=D CIAO!!! Cya people... =D
enlightened at 10:24 AM


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home